Welcome to Equine Fertility Specialties PLLC
Your Equine Veterinarian in Williamston MI
Call us at 517-655-9103
Welcome to the website of Equine Fertility Specialties PLLC. We are a private veterinary practice devoted exclusively to the reproductive medical needs of the mare and stallion. We are located in Williamston, MI, approximately 20 miles east of Michigan State University.
Equine Fertility Specialties PLLC provides high quality, comprehensive reproductive care, from general breeding management to assisted reproductive technologies.
- Artificial insemination with fresh, cooled or frozen semen
- Pregnancy diagnosis
- Stallion collection and semen transport
- Phantom training
- Breeding soundness examinations of the mare and stallion
- Treatment and management of the sub-fertile mare and stallion
- Uterine cyst reduction
- Semen freezing and storage
- Evaluation and management of high-risk pregnancy, including twin pregnancy
- Embryo transfer
For a more complete list of services, please see our "services" tab.
Because the practice is limited to equine reproductive medicine, we can provide superior care for your mare, foal and stallion.
Unlike most veterinary practices, our only focus is breeding and our only goal is to provide the best reproductive management for your animal.
Amanda Ragon DVM, Diplomate, American College of Theriogenologists
Williamston Veterinarian | Equine Fertility Specialties PLLC | 517-655-9103
710 Meech Road
Williamston, MI 48895